2922 Campbell St,
Kansas City, MO, 64109
Selling at $139,500
Click the picture below to open the 100+ picture album of this home!
|Midtown Gem with updates & Original Charm For Sale- 2922 Campbell|
2 story home with 3 beds, 1 bath, and 1,800 Sq Ft.
Things to point out:
- Home has active transferable Security System for piece of mind. Security system can be cancelled at no cost.
- Google fiber is installed in home for extremely fast internet.
- Master bedroom has private balcony, huge office with wall to wall windows, and private access to full bathroom.
- All appliances, including the washer and dryer stay with the home. No need to spend money once you move in!
- This home has all the updates you want in electrical and HVAC, but still has historic charm with original woodwork and hardwoods throughout the home.
- Yard is fully fenced, and front yard is well landscaped to make mowing less of a chore in the summer. Pathway to home is lined with fresh Lavender and other spring bulbs.
- Other rooms in the house – Formal dining room, living room with fireplace, and huge eat in kitchen.
- Front porch has swing, perfect for lounging on those nice days and nights.
We are the Owners and Agents of this home and would be happy to make this a win win for you!
Interested in seeing this home? Please contact Scott Tucker with Realty Resource:
Google Fiber is coming this Summer! Did you know that includes 7 years of internet for Free?! Installation already purchased.
G. Fiber also increases your appraised value.
This house definitely has the ‘cute’ factor. Modern updates, Colors & Designs. Home has built ins in all bedrooms and awesome dry bar with amazing modern lighting throughout the house. Rare upstairs laundry room (no more laundry in the basement). 4th Bedroom on the main floor also makes a great office or play room.
Want some peace of mind before you buy? Seller is offering a one year Home Warranty that protects you if anything breaks
In your home in the first year.
Newly renovated town home on Teetering rocks golf course! Most exterior maintenance provided. Live life on the greens! MLS# 1801517
Here is a link to our virtual tour!
|Golf Course Villa FOR SALE! 12109 E 86th St, KCMO, 64138|
Some new items include:
30 year roof
Complete kitchen and bathroom overhaul with ceramic tile, marble / granite countertops and appliances
New carpet, custom paint, thermal windows, and lighting fixtures
Please let Scott, Don, or Kim Tucker know if you are interested in seeing this house. Give us a call @ 816-523-4400! Thanks
15705 Maple Street Overland Park, KS
Sylvan Lake 2 Story Home 4 Bedroom 2 1/2 Bath 2631 Sq Ft
$214,900 This seller isn’t messing around, Priced to sell TODAY! Way under recent appraisal (prepared in Aug) and neighborhood comps. Seller is ready for an offer so lets make a deal! Email or call me to give me notice of an offer. No waiting for seller to move out! Close & Move ASAP. Best Value in Area! Professionally Cleaned. Stainless Appliances in Spacious Kitchen. Finished Basement w/ Built In Speakers. Deck/patio combo with covered Hot Tub. Roomy Master w/ Double Vanities & Additional Reading/TV Room. Laundry Rm Upstairs w/ Washer & Dryer Included. 1 yr. roof! House cared for very well. Items included with house: Washer/Dryer, mounted LCD flat screen, DVD and surround snd in living rm, built in speakers in bsmt, treadmill, patio furniture, executive corner desk and chair and of course, the beautiful roses surrounding the house! Blue Valley School District See Interior Photos: Click Here
– 3 Bed, 2 Bath Up
– 1 Bed, 1 Bath Down
2 Car Garage Up
Walk Out Basement
$104,900 Ranch home wiht seperate living quarters in the walk out basement. Large back deck with access from kitchen and master bedroom. Shed for storage. See Online Photo Album: Click Here Listed for sale by Scott Tucker, please call 913-620-7934
Agent with Realty Resource – http://www.RealtyResourceKC.com
As you start to think about buying a home, you must first get pre-approved before many agents will physically show you properties. Remember, getting pre-approved or pre-qualified is not a guarantee or commitment of getting a loan, and your credit gets checked twice, once when you get pre approved and then again once you are qualifying for a loan, so don’t think you’re on the home stretch after you get pre approved. the biggest mistake people do is make these 7 mistakes in between the time you get pre-approved and the time from actually buying a house:
1. DO NOT change jobs. – Banks enjoy stability so they usually require at least 3 months of employment.
2. DO NOT use your credit cards to rack up debt or let your accounts fall behind. – Banks qualify you based on your ‘debt to income’ ratio, and raising your debt alters how much buying power you have by decreasing your income to debt.
3. DO NOT buy furniture. – This is the biggest mistake of all! Especially after you have a house under contract and want to start buying furniture for the house. Making big purchases decreasing cash on hand or increases your debt, altering your approval limit.
4. DO NOT spend money you have set aside for closing – you’ve gone this far, make sure you can buy the house once it happens.
5. DO NOT leave out debts or liabilities from your loan application. – Has anybody told you not to lie? It’s called mortgage fraud… not fun.
6. DO NOT buy a car. – Big purchases will alter either your cash on hand or your debt, depending if you get a loan, and will affect your income.
7. DO NOT co-sign a loan for anyone – this will show up on your credit report as more debt and alter how much banks can loan you.
I hope this helps! If you have more questions about getting pre approved or finding an Accredited Buyer Agent such as me, contact me anytime.
Keep in mind that it may take a week to look through the list of houses that fit your criteria, a couple of days to a month before you find the perfect house (depending on your availability to look at houses) and 30-45 days (or more) to secure financing if you’re getting a loan. With that in mind, you should start looking 2-3 months before you have to move.
The first criteria is price. Although you may know what price range you want to stay in, getting pre-approved from a local lender is the best way to get yourself on track. They will let you know the top dollar their company will lend you for a home so you’re not wasting your time looking at houses you can’t buy. Lenders can also help you figure out what type of financing is best for you, different programs you may qualify for and answer any questions you have about loans.
The next priority is to develop a detailed description of the home you hope to find. Be as specific as you want. Variables to consider include style and layout of house, number of bedrooms and baths, location (city, county, zip code..) , lot size, and other special requirements. If you have kids or plan to have kids, think about which school districts you prefer and look there first. Number your preferences in order of greatest importance to you.
After you have selected your criteria, find an Accredited Buyer Representative (Like me) who can help you throughout the process and show you homes. If you don’t know any ABR certified REALTORS, check the ABR website here: http://www.rebac.net/MembershipDirectorySearch.aspx
I hope this helps you think about the different aspects of searching for a home. Knowing exactly what you want helps reduce the time it takes to find your dream home! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.